Texas Wild Hog Hunt
UNIQUE TEXAS WILD HOG HUNT
This unique Texas wild hog hunt, the Wild Hog Shoot , is an exciting and challenging shooting experience for shooters at any skill level. As a safety precaution, there are no other hunters on the property during a stalk hunt or hog shoot. This hunt is configured for a group of hunters standing next to each other while shooting at wild hog running. It is wild hog shoot is designed for shooters that want to take down 10-50 wild hogs in a one morning or afternoon. For the event, wild hogs are captured and delivered to a ranch hog holding pen. The hunters are positioned together in another area of the woods. A few wild hogs are then released into the woods. The wild hogs will run through the woods and eventually encounter the group of shooters. Hogs will be released until all of the wild hogs purchased are release. For those wild hogs that are wounded or take a different route, guides take hunters on foot to locate them. Normally, eight out of ten hogs released are taken. For success, hunters should use a rapid firing weapon (semi auto, lever action, or pump) without a scope. Each hunter typically goes through sixty rounds of ammo during this hunt.
EXCITING TEXAS WILD HOG HUNT
- Only one group on property.
- Fast paced Texas wild hog hunt
- Shoot Texas Wild hogs running in the woods.
- Fill multiple 48 quart coolers with hog meat.
- Shoot 40-60 rounds (semiauto rifle) in one hunt.
- As part of services, rifles are available.
Watch videos of Hog Hunts: 4J Ranch videos
Wild Hog Shoot
Book a morning or afternoon shoot
Morning Hog Shoot 9AM – Noon
Afternoon Hog Shoot 2PM -5PM
Price good for 4 hunters
Add hunters: 200.00 each
10 wild hogs are released
Additional hogs: 50.00 each
Rifles available: 100.00 each
Action packed wild hog shooting event!
– Great for AR15/AR10/AK47
– Hunt outside of a blind.
– Shoot running wild hogs.
– Event within dense woods.
– Enjoy shooting hogs with friends.
– Shoot 20-40 rounds.
– Bring your ATV.
– Typically 8 of 10 hogs taken.
Great price for group event.
– Priced for up to 4 hunters.
– Best pricing for 10 kills
– Best size hogs for cooking.
– Increase weight of wild hogs.
– Increase number of wild hogs.
Two Wild Hog Shoots per day: Morning or Afternoon.
– Morning Wild Hog shoot: 9:AM – Noon
– Afternoon Wild Hog shoot: 2:PM – 5:PM
– Wild Hog hunt within 40 acre wooded area.
Processing wild hogs
- Skinning facility is at the cabin.
- We skin/quarter your wild hogs.
- Wild hog meat will spoil quickly.
- If it is over 60 degrees, promptly process hog.
- Three wild hogs will fit in one 48 quart cooler.
For Ground Blind Hog Hunts prices GoTo: HOG HUNTING PRICES
4J Ranch, Leona, Texas 75850